WSUS Offline Update Free Download
WSUS Offline Update 9.5.4 | 2.0 MB
Allows you to keep your computer up-to-date by downloading the latest patches and security updates.You can use WSUS Offline Update to easily download patches and updates for your Windows and Office without going through the whole procedure on Microsoft’s Windows Update website.
Using WSUS Offline Update, you can update any computer running Microsoft Windows and Office safely, quickly and without an Internet connection.
Using WSUS Offline Update, you can update any computer running Microsoft Windows safely, quickly and without an Internet connection.
Whats New :
– Support removed for Windows 8 (w62 x86) since Microsoft discontinued support for it on January 12, 2016 (see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle#Microsoft-Windows-81)
– Mandatory installation of most recent Internet Explorer on Windows Vista, 7 and Server 2008(R2) (x86/x64) systems (see https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/WindowsForBusiness/End-of-IE-support)
– Speeded up determination of dynamic Office updates by integrating UnxUtils (http://sourceforge.net/projects/unxutils/) “join” and “gsort” (Thanks to “hbuhrmester”)
– Speeded up determination of missing updates on Windows Vista, 7 and Server 2008(R2) (x86/x64) systems by adding kb3124000 (MS16-005) to scan prerequisites (Thanks to “Denniss”, “Dalai” and the community)
– Dynamically determined updates will now be validated only once a day (Thanks to “hbuhrmester”, “aker” and “Denniss”)
– DownloadUpdates.cmd script will now check for sufficient file system rights (Thanks to “hbuhrmester”)
– DownloadUpdates.cmd script will now support “/excludewinglb” switch to avoid Silverlight downloads (Thanks to “boco”)
– UpdateGenerator.ini file will now support “includewinglb” setting in [Options] to control “/excludewinglb” switch for DownloadUpdates.cmd script
– Fix: Enhanced hashdeep verification stability by deleting zero size checksum files (Thanks to “hbuhrmester”)
– Fix: URLs corrected in StaticDownloadLinks-sysinternals.txt (Thanks to “hbuhrmester” and “harry”)
– Fix: builddate.txt file will now also support dd.mmm.yyyy date format (Thanks to S. Sutherland)
– Fix: FAQs corrected (Thanks to “aker”)